My life hasn’t been perfect.
It’s been messy, and far more complicated than I knew I had energy for. It doesn’t look at all like the way I imagined it 30, 20 or even 5 years ago. It is a stark contrast to any inspiration board I ever created.
Yet for everything that’s been lost or stolen along the way, there are numerous gifts I found. For these I am grateful for :
* a strong body that takes me Noodling everyday
* art and beauty in everyday places
* real conversations
* a room with a (remarkable and inspiring) view
* living honestly, and not to someone else’s ideals for me
* good people with big hearts
* at the end of the day, there is always more to discover tomorrow
Blessings to all wandering hearts and curious souls.